PHYLUX is proud to announce the launch of the new Haiku L-Series. It has Haiku’s signature design elements, energy efficiency and smart home compatibility at a more accessible price point. Test one of the most quiet and advanced smart DC Fan in the industry in our showroom.
4 New Features
- Control your fan with your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Universal mount is now suitable for low or high ceilings > 8 ft (2.4 m)
- Optional LED light with 16 dimmable light levels
- Available in 2 sizes: 52″ and 60″ (1.3m and 1.5m)
Purchase a Haiku L-series between 28. Sept to 13th Oct 2019 and get FREE basic installation.SPECIAL PHYLUX PROMOTION
- Controlled by included Remote
- Controlled by Smartphone App / Voice (need optional Wifi module)
- Energy Saving DC Fan (Approx. 80% Less Electricity)
- Resin Material (Black/White)
- Circulation Mode (Reverse Air Flow)
- 1 Year On-site Warranty (5 years for Motor & LED)
Haiku Home App Control
The fan and light can be controlled using your mobile phone if you purchase the WiFi module. The module connects your fan to your home WiFi router. The Haiku Home app is free and is available for Android or iOS. You will be able to use the app to:
- Turn the fan on/off and adjust the speed
- Turn the light on/off and adjust the brightness
- Use the Woosh feature
- Set up schedules to control these functions
We wouldn’t plan on using the app as your main fan controller. The purpose of the app is to program the necessary schedule and settings. For day to day usage we recommend using the remote or voice control.
The Haiku with the WiFi module can be paired with the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control. You can control both the fan speed and light intensity with several simple voice commands.
- “Alexa, turn Living Room Fan on.”
- “Alexa, turn Living Room Fan off.”
- “Alexa, make Dining Room fan slower.”
- “Alexa, increase Bedroom fan speed.”
- “Alexa, set Family Room fan to 20%.”
(Fan speed from 0 (Off) to 100% (Max))
- “Alexa, turn Living Room Light on.”
- “Alexa, turn Living Room Light off.”
- “Alexa, set Living Room Light to maximum.”
- “Alexa, set Living Room Light to minimum.”
- “Alexa, set the Living Room Light to 20%.”
(Light brightness from 0 (Off) to 100% (Max))